Let’s Get Ready to Roundtable!
Register Here for a Roundtable Discussion with OfficeNinjas and learn about their exclusive partnership with UC Berkeley
Thursday, February 24th | 12:00 – 1:15PM CT
Administrative Professionals already perform some of the same competencies as the leaders they serve. Now, they can receive the same leadership training experienced by thousands of leading executives and managers worldwide. Developed in partnership with the Executive Education team at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business – the OfficeNinjas Executive Education Program for Administrative Professionals is the only one of its kind. Taught by UC Berkeley faculty, high-performing administrative and operations professionals learn to thrive as leaders through improved communication delivery and mastery of authentic leadership presence.
During this roundtable discussion, we’re going to learn:
– The backstory of OfficeNinjas and how they were created
– How they approached UC Berkeley to collaborate on creating executive education exclusively for Administrative Professionals
– Why they chose Leadership & Communication as the cornerstones of their program and the skills participants can expect to develop and implement in their workplace
– We’ll hear from a few participants who have gone through the program themselves
– The future of the Administrative Profession – and what skill sets Administrative Professionals will need most in the next 3-5 years to stay competitive
– Edwin Salgado, Co-Founder/CEO, OfficeNinjas
– Sarah Dunbar, Director of Community, OfficeNinjas (former Operations Director & EA)
– Ross Greenberg, Employee Experience Manager, Kaia Health
– Danielle Mack, Sr. Executive Assistant/New Business Supervisor, Ten35
Please be sure to add any specific topics or questions you would like addressed during the Roundtable Discussion in the comment box below.
The OfficeNinjas approach: The Admin+ profession is going through a frantic pace of change. There’s never been a greater demand for Administrative and Operations professionals to make higher-value contributions. The need to develop cohesion and collaboration with their bosses and team members is more critical than ever. As a trusted partner of the Admin+ profession for over ten years, OfficeNinjas works with individuals, teams, and organizations to deploy learning solutions to amplify positive change in the workplace.