The Admin Awards Ambassador Program is an easy and time efficient way to stay involved and make a significant difference in the Administrative Profession. The goal of our Ambassador program is to help spread the word about the Call for Nominations in your city and don’t forget, thanks to our National Sponsors Southwest Airlines, Robert Half and Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, there is no cost to nominate unlike other award programs. Also, Ambassadors are still eligible to be nominated and advance in the program, unlike our Advisory Board program.
Expectations of Admin Awards Ambassadors include:
– Be passionate about the Administrative Profession and the mission of the Admin Awards which is to facilitate long-overdue recognition of the outstanding work of Administrative Professionals
– Stay engaged on the Admin Awards social media platforms by sharing and commenting on our posts twice a week
– Invite your network to attend our monthly Info Sessions where they can learn more about the Admin Awards
– Display the Admin Awards Ambassador graphic proudly on your social media profiles
– Help encourage nominations by spreading the word internally at your company, with clients and vendors
Benefits of becoming an Admin Awards Ambassador include:
– A complimentary ticket to the Admin Awards in your city ($300 value)
– Two invitations to the Cheers to Nominees reception in your city
– Ability to earn free swag along the way
– Include Admin Awards Ambassador volunteer on your resume
– Feel good about helping elevate the Administrative Profession
Dallas Fort Worth
San Francisco Bay Area
Those interested in applying should be passionate about the Administrative Profession and want to help advance it. Applications are now being accepted for 2022 Programs via the form below. The application deadline is Friday, December 10th.
The Admin Awards will contact you soon to talk in more detail about the opportunity and your interest in serving as an Ambassador.