Contribute A Major Prize and All Eyes will be on your Company at the Gala
The Admin Awards, referred to by many as “The Academy Awards for Admins” is accepting a limited number of Major Prize contributions which will be awarded during “Prize Breaks” throughout the awards ceremony. Past prizes have included all-expenses-paid vacations, jewelry, electronics, spa packages, gift cards, airline tickets, designer purses and much, much more! Our Prize Breaks have become legendary and represent a powerful way to endear your brand to these deserving and connected Administrative Professionals while also enjoying the captive audience of 350-650 executive and administrative attendees during the ceremony (size varies by market maturity).
Here’s how our prize partnership program works:
- 13 companies are showcased during three “Prize Breaks” which happen intermittently in between the nine award presentations to an audience of Administrative Professionals, their executive counterparts and coworkers.
- Prize values must be a minimum of $500, subject to review and approval. Most prizes are valued at over $1,000 and first priority is placed on those prizes with the greatest prize value, that are the most unique and exciting!
- Prize Partners receive prominent display of their company name and giveaway on the big 16’ screens for about one minute while the prize contribution is drawn.
- Every Admin that attends the Gala is automatically entered to win one of the 13 major prizes.
- While not all prizes are accepted, those that we believe would delight our community of Administrative Professionals and include a value of over $500 (although many are in the $1,000 – $2,500 range) are what gets us most excited.
- There is a cost associated with our prize program in addition to the value of the prize. An Admin Awards representative will contact you to discuss in more detail.
- All Major Prizes are accepted at the sole discretion of the Admin Awards
IMPORTANT: Prize donations will not be evaluated without the company’s logo in EPS format uploaded to the form.