We Keep Good Company
The Admin Awards is Made Possible by the Support of Our Program Sponsors
Without the support of companies that believe in our mission — the idea that a recognition program for Administrative Professionals is long overdue, this program would not be possible. Not only do the following companies truly understand the importance of this program, but they commit their budget, time and resources making The Houston Admin Awards a success. Please consider saying ‘thank you’ to the following companies when a need for their services arise by giving them a shot at your business. We carefully choose the brands and partners we align with so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of too.
- SouthwestSouthwest Airlines Co. operates one of the world’s most admired and awarded airlines, delivering one-of-a-kind value and Customer Service in 121 airports across 11 countries. Southwest began in 1971, offering friendly, reliable, and low-cost air travel, and now carries more air travelers flying nonstop within the United States than any other airline. Famous for its Employee-first Culture, Southwest maintains an unprecedented record of no involuntary furloughs or layoffs in its history. By empowering its more than 66,000 People to deliver unparalleled Hospitality, the airline cherishes a passionate loyalty among as many as 130 million Customers carried a year. That formula for success brought industry-leading prosperity and 47 consecutive years of profitability for Southwest Shareholders (NYSE: LUV). Southwest also leverages its unique legacy to thoughtfully serve communities around the world. Learn more by visiting Southwest.com/citizenship. To book travel, visit southwest.com; download the Southwest app; or call 800-I-FLY-SWA. (Statistical data current as of 1/26/23)
- Robert HalfRobert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects opportunities at great companies with highly skilled job seekers. With more than 300 locations worldwide, we offer contract and permanent placement solutions in the fields of finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support. Robert Half named to FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list for the 25th consecutive year (February 2022). For more information, including career resources and industry research, visit roberthalf.com.Becky WalkerField Marketing Manager
- Cheniere EnergyCheniere is a full-service LNG provider. We purchase natural gas from the robust and liquid North American gas market, process the natural gas into LNG, and offer our customers the option to load the LNG onto their vessels at our terminals, or we will deliver the LNG to regasification facilities around the world.
- Hess CorporationHess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. Our high-graded, focused portfolio includes offshore Guyana, deepwater Gulf of Mexico, the Bakken shale in North Dakota and Malaysia. At Hess, six core values guide our actions: Integrity, People, Performance, Value Creation, Social Responsibility and Independent Spirit. While our strategy changes over time based on business conditions, our values are enduring. We are committed to meeting the world’s growing need for energy while making a positive impact on the communities where we do business.
- Marsh & McLennan AgencyMarsh McLennan Agency (MMA) provides business insurance, employee health & benefits, retirement, and private client insurance solutions to organizations and individuals seeking limitless possibilities. With 9,000 colleagues and 170 offices across North America, MMA combines the personalized service model of a local consultant with the global resources of the world’s leading professional services firm, Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC).
- First Community