We Keep Good Company
The Admin Awards is Made Possible by the Support of Our Program Sponsors
Without the support of companies that believe in our mission — the idea that a recognition program for Administrative Professionals is long overdue, this program would not be possible. Not only do the following companies truly understand the importance of this program, but they commit their budget, time and resources making The Houston Admin Awards a success. Please consider saying ‘thank you’ to the following companies when a need for their services arise by giving them a shot at your business. We carefully choose the brands and partners we align with so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of too.
- SouthwestIn it's 49th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more that 60,000 Employees to more than 100 million Customers annually. Southwest proudly operates a network of over 97 destinations across the United States and seven additional countries with more than 4,000 departures a day during peak travel season. Southwest is one of the most honored airlines in the world with an emphasis on performance and productivity, the importance of its People and the communities they serve, and an overall commitment to efficiency and the planet. Book Southwest Airlines’ low fares online at Southwest.com or by phone at 800-I-FLY-SWA.
- Robert HalfRobert Half is proud to be a long-time supporter and national partner of the Admin Awards. For more than 70 years, Robert Half has been the leader in specialized talent and recruiting solutions. With more than 300 locations worldwide, Robert Half helps job seekers find rewarding job opportunities and companies find the talent they need to be successful in the accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative and marketing, and administrative fields. Robert Half has once again been named to FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list and remains the top-ranked staffing firm (February 2021). For more information, including career resources and industry research, visit roberthalf.com.Madison HighlandDivison Director(713) 658-1855
- ArchrockArchrock is a U.S. based energy infrastructure company with a pure-play focus on midstream natural gas compression. Specializing in superior compression services, unmatched technical expertise and an unwavering commitment to safety, we provide consistent, reliable compression and affiliated services to production companies and midstream applications all across the U.S.
- Hess CorporationHess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. Our high-graded, focused portfolio includes offshore Guyana, deepwater Gulf of Mexico, the Bakken shale in North Dakota and Malaysia. At Hess, six core values guide our actions: Integrity, People, Performance, Value Creation, Social Responsibility and Independent Spirit. While our strategy changes over time based on business conditions, our values are enduring. We are committed to meeting the world’s growing need for energy while making a positive impact on the communities where we do business.
- Cheniere EnergyCheniere is a full-service LNG provider. We purchase natural gas from the robust and liquid North American gas market, process the natural gas into LNG, and offer our customers the option to load the LNG onto their vessels at our terminals, or we will deliver the LNG to regasification facilities around the world.
- Women's Empowerment Institute (WEI)As a non-profit organization, our mission is to support underserved women to remove barriers that prevent them access to education, skills and work experience across a broad range of business and technical careers where we all know women are underrepresented. Consequently, we aim to also provide women with the skills needed to obtain gainful employment, thrive at work and be successful in life.Gina AvilaFounder914-479-9891