Our client is one of the most highly respected commercial real estate firms in the state and has constantly been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” both regionally and nationally. The company offers excellent benefits and a culture that supports teamwork and community involvement. The Houston office is conveniently located near the Galleria and Westchase just off the Sam Houston Tollway.
The Corporate Receptionist is responsible for providing general administrative to the Houston regional office. The ideal candidate will be extremely outgoing and proud of the fact that he/she will be the face of the company to the Houston market. Teamwork, a collaborative spirit and the love of learning new skills will be imperative to the success of the role. Qualified candidates need to have an intermediate understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
• Answer phones and greet visitors
• Manage incoming and outgoing mail, including courier services and overnight packages
• Maintain online postage account
• Manage address lists, phone extension directories and internal contact information
• Assist with setup of conference room A/V equipment when requested
• Manage office and kitchen supply inventory
• Assist property management team with work order entry, access card management/updates, proposals, invoice management and marketing content (as requested)
• Assist other departments with administrative functions as requested and assigned
$35-42K + overtime + bonus + profit sharing
Primary Contact: Dana Lee, Partner, Talent Acquisition ([email protected] or 972-546-3097)