This is a contract-to-hire role. The selected candidate will be an employee of Delta Dallas until the client has made a full-time hiring decision.
The Front Office Manager is responsible for delivering quality service and operations support to local management and team, as well as internal and external clientele.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a first impression to office visitors
- Managing inbound/outbound calls and emails, entering all necessary documentation into company’s CRM system
- Providing communication (including account information) to external and internal clientele as instructed
- Process all trade documentation and paperwork in accordance to company and federal policy
- Processing incoming checks
- Database management; entering/maintaining all information in CRM tool
- Schedule and confirm client meetings
- Document and file management