Discover the Path to Chief of Staff and Roundtable Recording
The career path to a Chief of Staff sometimes isn’t as clear cut as one would like but we know Administrative professionals are interested in learning how to get there. We had an extraordinary group of Admin panelists who spoke first-hand about their path to Chief of Staff while offering up useful advice and anecdotes. Topics covered included:
– How do the roles of Chief of Staff and Executive Assistant differ?
– What to expect in the Chief of Staff role – and is it the career path you really want?
– How do you make the transition internally?
– How do you prepare for the Chief of Staff role?
– Advice for those considering a Chief of Staff role
– Which three phone apps can you not live without?
Moderated by: Hallie Warner, Chief of Staff to the Founder and CEO – Adam Hergenrother Companies
– Ashley Wood, Chief of Staff of Global Shared Services, Ryan LLC
– Jaclyn Gaughan, Chief of Staff to the Chief Executive Officer, Guerrero Media
– Nev Dooley, Chief of Staff, NTT Application Security
– Yvette Pearson, Chief of Staff, ICEYE
– Allison Miller, Chief of Staff, Alliance Health Care
To tell us about your favorite professional development resources for Administrative Professionals click HERE.