We Keep Good Company
The Admin Awards is Made Possible by the Support of Our Program Sponsors
Without the support of companies that believe in our mission — the idea that a recognition program for Administrative Professionals is long overdue, this program would not be possible. Not only do the following companies truly understand the importance of this program, but they commit their budget, time and resources making The Silicon Valley Admin Awards a success. Please consider saying ‘thank you’ to the following companies when a need for their services arise by giving them a shot at your business. We carefully choose the brands and partners we align with so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of too.
- SouthwestIn it's 49th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more that 60,000 Employees to more than 100 million Customers annually. Southwest proudly operates a network of over 97 destinations across the United States and seven additional countries with more than 4,000 departures a day during peak travel season. Southwest is one of the most honored airlines in the world with an emphasis on performance and productivity, the importance of its People and the communities they serve, and an overall commitment to efficiency and the planet. Book Southwest Airlines’ low fares online at Southwest.com or by phone at 800-I-FLY-SWA.
- Robert HalfRobert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects opportunities at great companies with highly skilled job seekers. With more than 300 locations worldwide, we offer contract and permanent placement solutions in the fields of finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support. Robert Half has once again been named to FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list and remains the top-ranked staffing firm (February 2021). For more information, including career resources and industry research, visit roberthalf.com.Victoria RocaTalent Manager408-775-7234
- Kimpton Hotels & RestaurantsKimpton Hotels & Restaurants is an industry pioneer, first introducing the boutique concept to the United States more than 40 years ago. We’re known for making travelers feel genuinely cared for through our heartfelt, human connections, thoughtful perks and amenities, inventive meetings and events, bold and playful design, and a sincerely personal style of guest service. Whether you’re building a travel program, planning a meeting or event, or arranging an individual trip, we mix business with pleasure for a memorable stay every time.
- OfficeNinjasOfficeNinjas® equips Admin+ professionals with modern professional development, actionable learning experiences, and joyful community building. We're committed to creating the opportunities administrative and operations professionals need to enrich their careers and be in strategic lockstep with their organizations.Edwin SalgadoCEO/co-founder
- Applied MaterialsApplied Materials, Inc. is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible a better future.
- California's Great AmericaCalifornia’s Great America is Northern California’s premier amusement park with more than 100 world-class rides, live shows, unique attractions and special events throughout the season. Young adventurers love Planet Snoopy™ for kid-sized fun. South Bay Shores waterpark— with a tidal wave of new experiences - is included with admission. Seven all-new water attractions, two new restaurants and an authentic Northern California theme are sure to please splish-splashers of all ages.Yaneth ArmasSales Executive
- Gateway GlobalSan Francisco Bay Area, Gateway Global has been a leader in the chauffeured ground transportation industry, servicing cities Nationwide and Around-the-World since 1979. We provide our clients the highest level of worldwide transportation services, the finest trained chauffeurs, and the best maintained fleet the industry has to offer. Whether the request is for a simple point to point transfer, a shuttle or charter service, or special tours and event planning, Gateway Global is available to arrange and coordinate all aspects of our clients’ transportation needs.Melissa AmatoDirector of Business Development650-443-1337
- Levi’s StadiumLevi’s® Stadium is the Bay Area’s premiere sports and entertainment venue. The beauty of Levi’s® Stadium can be the backdrop for your next private event. For corporate events, meetings and retreats, holiday parties, conference and conventions, Levi’s Stadium has a stunning selection of event spaces for any occasion. Collaborating with the right team is the key to an original and authentic event. Our Special Events Team is dedicated to building relationships, prompt communications, timelines and details. flawless planning equals a flawless event. When planning your next event, THINK OUTSIDE THE BALLROOM and give your guests a WOW experience they will never forget!Vickie EigesSenior Manager, Special Events Sales and Business Development408.579.4433
- Juniper NetworksJuniper Networks challenges the status quo with innovative products, solutions and services critical to businesses by transforming the economics of networking in the connected world. We are pushing the limits of silicon, systems and software for unified environments and open architectures in our routing, switching and security solutions. We are a leader in network automation, performance and creation. We create highly scalable, secure and cost-effective networks for unprecedented choice, agility, efficiency and value. We empower customers to unlock new business models and capitalize on new growth opportunities. We do so by challenging conventions to define what’s possible, not simply what’s next. Every product, solution and person who works at Juniper is driving business transformation that underpins the connected world. To learn more visit www.juniper.net/us/en/contact-us/.
- Brandvia“The most beautiful satisfaction in the world is when someone appreciates your work”. At BrandVia, we believe people thrive when recognized and appreciated. It’s for that reason that we do what we do; connecting people with brands through the art of corporate gifting.Eric NelsenExpert Swagologist925-899-1161
- HoppierAppreciation is what we do. We're not kidding, Hoppier was designed to recognize employees. Unlike traditional gift cards, Hoppier cards can be used on a large selection of vendors, including retailers, charities, food delivery apps, and even their favorite local restaurant. They're the gift they're guaranteed to love with the convenience and flexibility you've always dreamed of.Markus SinnhuberVP Sales
- Analog Devices, Inc.Analog Devices is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of a broad portfolio of high-performance analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing, integrated circuits used in virtually all types of electronic equipment. Used by over 100,000 customers worldwide, our signal processing products play a fundamental role in converting, conditioning, and processing real-world phenomena such as temperature, pressure, sound, light, speed, and motion into electrical signals to be used in a wide array of electronic devices.
- GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in Digital Product Engineering. We help our clients design and develop innovative software that powers products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, software engineering, and vertical industry expertise—we help global brands imagine what's possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the communications, financial services, automotive, healthcare & life sciences, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.Sue Ellefritz
- Office DynamicsSince 1990, Office Dynamics International has been the global industry leader in the development and presentation of sophisticated executive and administrative assistant training, coaching, and resources. We offer a range of solutions that create behavior change, including administrative conferences, certification/designation courses, online courses, free webinars, and educational videos.Melia AmiraExecutive Assistant800-STAR-139