We Keep Good Company
The Admin Awards is Made Possible by the Support of Our Program Sponsors
Without the support of companies that believe in our mission — the idea that a recognition program for Administrative Professionals is long overdue, this program would not be possible. Not only do the following companies truly understand the importance of this program, but they commit their budget, time and resources making The Silicon Valley Admin Awards a success. Please consider saying ‘thank you’ to the following companies when a need for their services arise by giving them a shot at your business. We carefully choose the brands and partners we align with so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of too.
- Juniper NetworksJuniper Networks challenges the status quo with innovative products, solutions and services critical to businesses by transforming the economics of networking in the connected world. We are pushing the limits of silicon, systems and software for unified environments and open architectures in our routing, switching and security solutions. We are a leader in network automation, performance and creation. We create highly scalable, secure and cost-effective networks for unprecedented choice, agility, efficiency and value. We empower customers to unlock new business models and capitalize on new growth opportunities. We do so by challenging conventions to define what’s possible, not simply what’s next. Every product, solution and person who works at Juniper is driving business transformation that underpins the connected world. To learn more visit www.juniper.net/us/en/contact-us/.
- Southwest AirlinesIn its 45th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more than 49,000 Employees to more than 100 million Customers annually. Southwest proudly operates a network of 97 destinations across the United States and seven additional countries with more than 3,900 departures a day during peak travel season. With 43 consecutive years of profitability, Southwest is one of the most honored airlines in the world with an emphasis on performance and productivity, the importance of its People and the communities they serve, and an overall commitment to efficiency and the planet. Book Southwest Airlines’ low fares online at Southwest.com or by phone at 800-I-FLY-SWA.
- Gateway GlobalSan Francisco Bay Area, Gateway Global has been a leader in the chauffeured ground transportation industry, servicing cities Nationwide and Around-the-World since 1979. We provide our clients the highest level of worldwide transportation services, the finest trained chauffeurs, and the best maintained fleet the industry has to offer. Whether the request is for a simple point to point transfer, a shuttle or charter service, or special tours and event planning, Gateway Global is available to arrange and coordinate all aspects of our clients’ transportation needs.Reed ThompsonVP of Sales & Marketing650-808-7669
- Morrison Corporate TravelMorrison Corporate Travel is proud to be a Preferred Sponsor to The San Francisco Admin Awards. Quick facts about us; we are a well-established, privately held Business Travel Management Company that has proudly served domestic and multi-national corporate travel clients for over 70 years. We offer global travel support 24/7/365 days a year. We excel at providing a “Better Travel Experience” because at Morrison Corporate Travel every business traveler we support is a V.I.P. When it comes to corporate travel, SERVICE MATTERS!Kimberley RausaBusiness Development Manager650-342-7221 ext. 18
- HPHP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our product and service portfolio of personal systems, printers and 3D printing solutions, we engineer experiences that amaze. We make products that you want to touch; that make you roll up your sleeves and get busy. Products and solutions that enable a spectrum of creation and production that few brands can. From our 10.4 mm thin HP Spectre laptop to our pocket-sized Sprocket printer to our 3D printers poised to ignite the 4th Industrial Revolution, we are a company passionate about reinvention. And our 55,000 employees operating across 170 countries, are just as passionate. More information about HP Inc. is available at www.hp.com
- IntuitIntuit’s mission is to Power Prosperity Around the World. Its global products and platforms, including TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint and Turbo, are designed to empower consumers, self-employed, and small businesses to improve their financial lives, finding them more money with the least amount of work, while giving them complete confidence in their actions and decisions. Intuit’s innovative ecosystem of financial management solutions serves partners and 46 million customers worldwide, unleashing the power of many for the prosperity of one. For the latest news and in-depth information about Intuit and its brands, visit www.Intuit.com and follow on Facebook.
- Levi’sLevi’s® Stadium is the Bay Area’s premiere sports and entertainment venue. The beauty of Levi’s® Stadium can be the backdrop for your next private event. For corporate events, meetings and retreats, holiday parties, conference and conventions, Levi’s Stadium has a stunning selection of event spaces for any occasion. Collaborating with the right team is the key to an original and authentic event. Our Special Events Team is dedicated to building relationships, prompt communications, timelines and details. flawless planning equals a flawless event. When planning your next event, THINK OUTSIDE THE BALLROOM and give your guests a WOW experience they will never forget!Vickie EigesManager Special Events Sales Team408.579.4433
- Domenico WineryDomenico Winery is a family owned & operated boutique winery and event venue located in San Carlos, CA. We’ve been making award-winning wines since 2004. Our industrial-chic, urban winery is experiencing an amazing renovation! Beginning March 2018, we’ll have 3 separate areas to book for private tastings, meetings, team-building activities (like wine blending or bottling), and parties ranging from 10 – 800 guests. It’s no wonder clients like Facebook, Genentech, and Google consistently choose Domenico winery for their events!Marina PattonDirector of Events650-622-4676
- Maxim IntegratedMaxim Integrated develops innovative analog and mixed-signal products and technologies to make systems smaller and smarter, with enhanced security and increased energy efficiency. We are empowering design innovation for our automotive, industrial, healthcare, mobile consumer, and cloud data center customers to deliver industry-leading solutions that help change the world. Learn more at www.maximintegrated.com.Susana Meisenhelder, CEAPProgram Manager, Human Resources503-277-4674
- Robert HalfOfficeTeam, a Robert Half company, is the nation’s leading staffing service specializing in the temporary placement of highly skilled office and administrative support professionals. With more 300 locations worldwide and a global database of highly skilled candidates, we have the resources, experience and expertise necessary to match highly skilled administrative professionals to our clients’ hiring requirements for full-time and temp office jobs. More information, including online job search services and the OfficeTeam Take Note® blog, can be found at officeteam.com.Shawna DunnAVP-Division Director408-293-8611 ext. 21884
- PoppinPoppin believes that outfitting your office should be easy—that’s why they’ve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, they've created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture and supplies while lowering prices and reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand and culture.Mike ZennedjianSr. Account Executive628-222-6400 ext. 787
Admin Gift Partner
- Managed by QManaged by Q simplifies the way your office is run, so you can focus on what matters most to your business. We built the first platform for office services––a trusted network of the best local service professionals and a team of workplace experts. Let us handle your office needs, whether that’s fixing the heat or painting the conference rooms, while you create an environment that inspires your team’s best work.
- JP GraphicsJoan EscoverPresident408-235-8821
- Oh Snap! VisualsScott RoederFounder & CEO650-918-7627
- Tony CatersTony SantosChef/Owner408-263-4366 x 1
- We OliveMichael Di CarloCorporate Account Manager858-412-0614
- Eisen TuazonEisen TuazonVideo Partner925-360-5820