On June 22nd we hosted our first Admin Awards Roundtable Discussion on the Admin’s Impact on Employee Morale and Company Culture. This lively discussion covered the following topics:
– How Administrative Professionals lead by being brave, especially when leadership is the source of bad culture
– How Admins drive and influence culture rituals that create connection in any work environment, including remote
– How Admins can inspire culture by being their authentic selves
– How Admins drive business outcomes by influencing teams around company values
– What Admins have tried that didn’t work in improving employee morale and creating a great culture, that we all can learn from!
Moderated by: Cynthia Young, Retired Executive & Culture Builder – UT Southwestern, Ambit Energy & Southwest Airlines
– Nan Barry, Managing Director, Southwest Airlines
– Robin Guido, Executive Assistant, Salesforce
– Erica Young, Executive Assistant, Whiting Turner Contracting Company
– Jillian Hufnagel, Slim.AI, Head of Culture
– Nancy Nordberg, Retired Executive Assistant to the CEO, Maxim Integrated
– Rene Garcia, Executive Assistant, Janus Henderson
To receive the discussion’s whitepaper and event recording download, or to join us for our next discussion click HERE.