The Admin Awards Can Help You Meet Your Business Objectives
Whether you’re goal is product awareness, revenue generation, employee recognition, leadership development or culture building, The Admin Awards is a unique marketing platform designed to meet the individual needs of our strategic partners.
Here’s how The Admin Awards Works:
- Companies from all business sectors in the specific program’s geographical area are invited to nominate their Administrative Professionals for awards in nine Admin Award categories. Anyone can nominate and there is no cost to nominate during what is typically a two-month nomination window.
- Once nominations close, Nominees and their executive counterpart(s) attend a Cheers to Nominees Reception which honors all program nominees, kicks off the awards season and generates excitement for the program.
- Finalists (40-45, est.) are selected after the Cheers reception by an independent panel of judges who rely on written nominations from supervisors, coworkers, clients, etc. who have personally experienced the outstanding work of their program nominee.
- All Finalists are invited to the annual Admin Awards Gala where winners are announced and the administrative profession is celebrated. 100% of Finalists are accompanied by their executives and co-workers at the gala.
- Nine Admin Award winners are announced at the Gala, which is an awards luncheon or dinner (varies by market) packed with quality food and beverage, entertainment, amazing prizes and high-quality swag.
- The Awards are presented in groups of three, punctuated by ‘Prize Breaks’ where Admins and attendees have opportunities to win a host of prizes, including all expenses paid trips, designer purses and spa packages (to name a few).
- Whether they win an award or not, every Admin who attends the Gala is treated like royalty. The Admin Awards is widely regarded as the ”Academy Awards for Administrative Professionals”.
Here’s Why The Admin Awards Works:
Audience – The Admin Awards delivers a premium and highly customizable platform to engage C-Suite Executives, Executive Management Teams, and their indispensable Administrative Decision Makers and Gate Keepers.
Experiential – We drive serious business connections through all stages of the competition by creating a participatory and enjoyable environment that emphasizes achievement, loyalty and longevity. By activating branded experiences, product integration and distinctive networking opportunities within this eco-system of active influencers, we consistently deliver measurable results for our partners.
Marketing & Media – In addition to direct access to this coveted audience, our sponsorship packages include a significant 9-month marketing and communications campaign geared toward generating awareness and excitement for Administrative Professionals and the important roles they play in their organizations.
Major Market Expansion – The Admin Awards currently operates in six major markets as part of its ongoing national expansion. Through our monthly Advisory Board meetings and ongoing efforts to foster a strong network among Administrative Professionals, we are able to position our partners in front of key decision makers on a year-round basis.