RSVP Here for the Washington D.C. Admin Awards
Advisory Board Info Session
The Admin Awards Advisory Board is a unique leadership opportunity reserved for exceptional, career-minded Administrative Professionals that have a passion for advancing their profession as well as Sponsors, HR Leaders, and other professionals eager to work together to help us achieve our goals. Benefits of serving on an Advisory Board include:
- Extending your circle of influence and building new relationships
- Getting new perspectives and ideas
- Contributing to the development of a particular profession or industry
- Discovering new potential customers, business partnerships, and opportunity for cross-promotion
- Personal satisfaction of helping to steer a company to success
- Prestige and resume building
This Zoom Info Session will explain the mission of the Admin Awards program and provide details about this unique leadership opportunity with the Founder of the Admin Awards.
Friday, June 25 | 11 AM – 12 PM EST via Zoom
Thursday, July 15 | 4 PM – 5 PM EST via Zoom
An Outlook invitation with Zoom link details will be sent upon submission of your RSVP.
Who attends this info session?
Administrative Professionals in the Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia areas who have been invited to learn more about serving on the 2021 Washington D.C. Admin Awards Advisory Board.
RSVP HERE FOR ONE OF THE FOLLOWING TWO SESSIONS HERE: