We Keep Good Company
The Admin Awards is Made Possible by the Support of Our Program Sponsors
Without the support of companies that believe in our mission — the idea that a recognition program for Administrative Professionals is long overdue, this program would not be possible. Not only do the following companies truly understand the importance of this program, but they commit their budget, time and resources making The Boston Admin Awards a success. Please consider saying ‘thank you’ to the following companies when a need for their services arise by giving them a shot at your business. We carefully choose the brands and partners we align with so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of too.
- SouthwestIn it's 49th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more that 60,000 Employees to more than 100 million Customers annually. Southwest proudly operates a network of over 97 destinations across the United States and seven additional countries with more than 4,000 departures a day during peak travel season. Southwest is one of the most honored airlines in the world with an emphasis on performance and productivity, the importance of its People and the communities they serve, and an overall commitment to efficiency and the planet. Book Southwest Airlines’ low fares online at Southwest.com or by phone at 800-I-FLY-SWA.
- Robert HalfRobert Half is the world's first and largest specialized staffing firm. The company places professionals on a temporary and full-time basis in the accounting/finance, technology, legal, creative and administrative fields. For more information, visit roberthalf.com.
- Robert HalfRobert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm. With more than 300 locations worldwide, including six in the Houston area, Robert Half places professionals on a temporary and full-time basis in the accounting/finance, technology, legal, creative and administrative fields. We believe working happy is the only way to work, and we have made it our mission to help people find fulfilling jobs and help companies build happy, productive teams. For more information, please call: 1(844)374-3469.Jennifer PlaydonDivision Director617-951-0036 (direct line)
- Bonjour BakehouseFrancois BernaudinExecutive chef/Owner650-305-1448
- Boston PropertiesBoston Properties, Inc. a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT), is one of the largest owners, managers, and developers of first-class office properties in the United States, with significant presence in five markets: Boston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Washington, DC.
- United Private Car