We Keep Good Company
The Admin Awards is Made Possible by the Support of Our Program Sponsors
Without the support of companies that believe in our mission — the idea that a recognition program for Administrative Professionals is long overdue, this program would not be possible. Not only do the following companies truly understand the importance of this program, but they commit their budget, time and resources making The Boston Admin Awards a success. Please consider saying ‘thank you’ to the following companies when a need for their services arise by giving them a shot at your business. We carefully choose the brands and partners we align with so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of too.
- SouthwestIn it's 49th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more that 60,000 Employees to more than 100 million Customers annually. Southwest proudly operates a network of over 97 destinations across the United States and seven additional countries with more than 4,000 departures a day during peak travel season. Southwest is one of the most honored airlines in the world with an emphasis on performance and productivity, the importance of its People and the communities they serve, and an overall commitment to efficiency and the planet. Book Southwest Airlines’ low fares online at Southwest.com or by phone at 800-I-FLY-SWA.
- Robert HalfRobert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects opportunities at great companies with highly skilled job seekers. With more than 300 locations worldwide, we offer contract and permanent placement solutions in the fields of finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support. Robert Half has once again been named to FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list and remains the top-ranked staffing firm (February 2021). For more information, including career resources and industry research, visit roberthalf.com.Erin DavisPractice Director617-401-8431
- Kimpton Hotels & RestaurantsKimpton Hotels & Restaurants is an industry pioneer, first introducing the boutique concept to the United States more than 40 years ago. We’re known for making travelers feel genuinely cared for through our heartfelt, human connections, thoughtful perks and amenities, inventive meetings and events, bold and playful design, and a sincerely personal style of guest service. Whether you’re building a travel program, planning a meeting or event, or arranging an individual trip, we mix business with pleasure for a memorable stay every time.
- Boston PropertiesBoston Properties, Inc. a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT), is one of the largest owners, managers, and developers of first-class office properties in the United States, with significant presence in five markets: Boston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Washington, DC.
- Swag.comSwag.com is the best place to create and distribute custom gifts, swag and branded boxes around the world. Our highly curated selection of top products and brands ranges from tech, to apparel, to office goods and more.Our swag management features allow you to hold your custom items remotely in our facilities, and send them to individual addresses at a moment’s notice with just a few clicks. Whether you’re looking to create swag for trade show giveaways, onboarding kits for new employees, or incorporate personalized gifting into your sales cycle, we put the power of impactful swag directly in your hands.
- Analog Devices, Inc.Analog Devices is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of a broad portfolio of high-performance analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing, integrated circuits used in virtually all types of electronic equipment. Used by over 100,000 customers worldwide, our signal processing products play a fundamental role in converting, conditioning, and processing real-world phenomena such as temperature, pressure, sound, light, speed, and motion into electrical signals to be used in a wide array of electronic devices.
Admin Gift Partners
- JanitronicsAt Janitronics Building Services our Mission is to make the world a cleaner and healthier place, one building at a time. Our clients are developers, property management, corporate, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and health care firms who require a high level of cleanliness and service. Thank you to all our very special Admins!Dorrian Cohen FragolaVice President - Marketing & Business Development781-647-5570
- Women's Empowerment Institute (WEI)As a non-profit organization, our mission is to support underserved women to remove barriers that prevent them access to education, skills and work experience across a broad range of business and technical careers where we all know women are underrepresented. Consequently, we aim to also provide women with the skills needed to obtain gainful employment, thrive at work and be successful in life.Gina AvilaFounder914-479-9891