We Keep Good Company
The Admin Awards is Made Possible by the Support of Our Program Sponsors
Without the support of companies that believe in our mission — the idea that a recognition program for Administrative Professionals is long overdue, this program would not be possible. Not only do the following companies truly understand the importance of this program, but they commit their budget, time and resources making The Boston Admin Awards a success. Please consider saying ‘thank you’ to the following companies when a need for their services arise by giving them a shot at your business. We carefully choose the brands and partners we align with so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of too.
- SouthwestIn its 45th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more than 49,000 Employees to more than 100 million Customers annually. Southwest proudly operates a network of 97 destinations across the United States and seven additional countries with more than 3,900 departures a day during peak travel season. With 43 consecutive years of profitability, Southwest is one of the most honored airlines in the world with an emphasis on performance and productivity, the importance of its People and the communities they serve, and an overall commitment to efficiency and the planet. Book Southwest Airlines’ low fares online at Southwest.com or by phone at 800-I-FLY-SWA.
- Robert HalfRobert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm. With more than 300 locations worldwide, including six in the Houston area, Robert Half places professionals on a temporary and full-time basis in the accounting/finance, technology, legal, creative and administrative fields. We believe working happy is the only way to work, and we have made it our mission to help people find fulfilling jobs and help companies build happy, productive teams. For more information, please call: 1(844)374-3469.Jennifer PlaydonDivision Director617-951-0036 (direct line)
- PoppinPoppin believes that outfitting your office should be easy—that’s why they’ve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, they've created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture and supplies while lowering prices and reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand and culture.Jordan SchmiedingAccount Executive617-648-4139
- HUNGRYHUNGRY was founded as a revolutionary way for independent chefs to connect with the business and events catering market. HUNGRY is committed to improving the communities it serves. Through its ‘Fight Against Hunger’ program, HUNGRY donates one meal for every two meals purchased to someone in need; and its ‘WeRecycle’ program promotes environmental waste reduction by offering biodegradable plates and cutlery with delivered meals. HUNGRY is headquartered in D.C. and has opened operations in Philadelphia, Atlanta, Boston and New York City. By the end of 2020, HUNGRY is projected to expand its footprint to a total of fifteen U.S. cities.Caroline TempestaDirector of Corporate Sales508-737-5914
- Boston PropertiesBoston Properties, Inc. a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT), is one of the largest owners, managers, and developers of first-class office properties in the United States, with significant presence in five markets: Boston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Washington, DC.
- Commonwealth Worldwide TransportationHeadquartered in Boston since its founding in 1982 - with a fully owned subsidiary in New York City - as well as a vast global partner network, Commonwealth Worldwide serves a renowned list of the world's largest, most discerning corporations and clientele. With their extensive network of global partners - all required to meet the exacting levels of service and professionalism demanded of themselves, Commonwealth Worldwide provides a seamless corporate travel experience in hundreds of cities and towns in more than 85 different countries.Ed ColbertVP Sales617.779.1956