We Keep Good Company
The Admin Awards is Made Possible by the Support of Our Program Sponsors
Without the support of companies that believe in our mission — the idea that a recognition program for Administrative Professionals is long overdue, this program would not be possible. Not only do the following companies truly understand the importance of this program, but they commit their budget, time and resources making The Chicago Admin Awards a success. Please consider saying ‘thank you’ to the following companies when a need for their services arise by giving them a shot at your business. We carefully choose the brands and partners we align with so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of too.
- SouthwestIn its 45th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more than 49,000 Employees to more than 100 million Customers annually. Southwest proudly operates a network of 97 destinations across the United States and seven additional countries with more than 3,900 departures a day during peak travel season. With 43 consecutive years of profitability, Southwest is one of the most honored airlines in the world with an emphasis on performance and productivity, the importance of its People and the communities they serve, and an overall commitment to efficiency and the planet. Book Southwest Airlines’ low fares online at Southwest.com or by phone at 800-I-FLY-SWA.
- HERE TechnologyAs a company of over 8000 employees all focused on the concept of location and the potential it has to radically improve the way we do business, the way we get around and the way we live, we are shaping the future by redefining what was formerly known as a map. In 1985, we began with the simple goal to digitize mapping and pioneer in-car navigation systems. Over the next three decades, as NAVTEQ and Nokia, we’ve built a legacy in mapping technology. Today, we're creating living three-dimensional maps that grow upwards, breathing with layers of information and insights. And we're looking beyond. From autonomous driving, to the Internet of Things, we are building the future of location technology through strategic partnerships. Together we’re building open solutions for the future.
- Robert HalfRobert Half is the world's first and largest specialized staffing firm. The company places professionals on a temporary and full-time basis in the accounting/finance, technology, legal, creative and administrative fields. For more information, visit roberthalf.com.
- Chicago Corporate Photo and VideoChicago’s premier photography and video production company. Serving the Chicago area for over 20 years, our creative photographers, videographers and editors are highly experienced and professional.
- Navy PierNavy Pier’s mission is to be a world-class public place that celebrates and showcases the vitality of Chicago and provides for the enjoyment of Chicago-area residents and visitors year-round. Navy Pier manages Navy Pier within a business framework that provides for its long-term financial stability. While looking forward to what is relevant for Chicagoans today, Navy Pier leadership is ever conscious of famed architect Daniel Burnham’s vision to transform the lakefront into attractive and useful public space for active recreation and social interaction – a source of pride and common ground that fosters a sense of community within the city’s diverse population. Navy Pier’s objectives for the future remain consistent with Burnham’s enduring values for the ‘People’s Pier’ to be a place where local residents and visitors from around the world come to experience the natural beauty of the lakefront and Chicago’s magnificent skyline.