We Keep Good Company
The Admin Awards is Made Possible by the Support of Our Program Sponsors
Without the support of companies that believe in our mission — the idea that a recognition program for Administrative Professionals is long overdue, this program would not be possible. Not only do the following companies truly understand the importance of this program, but they commit their budget, time and resources making The Chicago Admin Awards a success. Please consider saying ‘thank you’ to the following companies when a need for their services arise by giving them a shot at your business. We carefully choose the brands and partners we align with so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of too.
- Southwest AirlinesIn its 45th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more than 49,000 Employees to more than 100 million Customers annually. Southwest proudly operates a network of 97 destinations across the United States and seven additional countries with more than 3,900 departures a day during peak travel season. With 43 consecutive years of profitability, Southwest is one of the most honored airlines in the world with an emphasis on performance and productivity, the importance of its People and the communities they serve, and an overall commitment to efficiency and the planet. Book Southwest Airlines’ low fares online at Southwest.com or by phone at 800-I-FLY-SWA.
- SwarovskiSwarovski delivers a diverse portfolio of corporate gifts featuring premium crystal products that have elevated the gift giving industry to an art form. The company takes pride in designing thoughtful, appropriate business gifts to suit every occasion, including customizable pieces that express sentiments with grace and sophistication. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the Swarovski Crystal Business is run by fifth generation of family members and remains the global leader for cut crystal, known for its cutting-edge creativity and innovation. To learn more, visit https://corporategifts.swarovski-professional.com/b2b/pro
- ChefField EventsChefField Events delivers handcrafted meals and warm hospitality to gatherings of every size. Our approach is simple. We start with fresh, responsibly sourced ingredients with a focus on Midwestern farms. Then our chefs use classic cooking techniques to create each dish from scratch, just for you, beautifully presented. You'll notice our attention to detail every step of the way, from the ordering process through set-up. Our Corporate Catering division fuels happy workplaces with chef-crafted breakfast pastries, boxed lunches, themed buffets, and snacks. All of our menu items are made from scratch in our Bucktown catering kitchen, and anything can be modified to accommodate special dietary needs within the office. In the crowded world of catering, ChefField stands out because the food is fantastic.
- Robert HalfRobert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm. With more than 300 locations worldwide, including nine in the Chicago area, Robert Half places professionals on a temporary and full-time basis in the accounting/finance, technology, legal, creative and administrative fields. We believe working happy is the only way to work, and we have made it our mission to help people find fulfilling jobs and help companies build happy, productive teams. For more information, please call: 312.234.0731.
- DisruptDisruptHR Chicago is an information exchange designed to energize, inform and empower executives, business leaders, and professionals in the vast and important fields of Human Resources. We are about blowing up the norms to which we've fallen prey, innovating, and creating a more meaningful, rewarding, and engaging experience from this thing called work.
- HiltonHilton is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 16 world-class brands, dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. Hilton brands represent close to 100 hotels throughout the Chicagoland area, offering meeting and event planners with a range of customizable options to fit any budget, space or lodging requirement.Our hotel teams are committed to providing a flawless experience for your next group meeting.
- Spa In Your SpaceSpa in your Space is a full-service mobile spa that provides spa services on location such as manicures, pedicures, facials, chair, and table massages and other spa services.
- Noms Bake Shop
- Chicago Corporate Photo and VideoChicago’s premier photography and video production company. Serving the Chicago area for over 20 years, our creative photographers, videographers and editors are highly experienced and professional.