We Keep Good Company
The Admin Awards is Made Possible by the Support of Our Program Sponsors
Without the support of companies that believe in our mission — the idea that a recognition program for Administrative Professionals is long overdue, this program would not be possible. Not only do the following companies truly understand the importance of this program, but they commit their budget, time and resources making The Dallas Fort Worth & Southwest Region Admin Awards a success. Please consider saying ‘thank you’ to the following companies when a need for their services arise by giving them a shot at your business. We carefully choose the brands and partners we align with so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of too.
- SouthwestSouthwest Airlines Co. operates one of the world’s most admired and awarded airlines, delivering one-of-a-kind value and Customer Service in 121 airports across 11 countries. Southwest began in 1971, offering friendly, reliable, and low-cost air travel, and now carries more air travelers flying nonstop within the United States than any other airline. Famous for its Employee-first Culture, Southwest maintains an unprecedented record of no involuntary furloughs or layoffs in its history. By empowering its more than 66,000 People to deliver unparalleled Hospitality, the airline cherishes a passionate loyalty among as many as 130 million Customers carried a year. That formula for success brought industry-leading prosperity and 47 consecutive years of profitability for Southwest Shareholders (NYSE: LUV). Southwest also leverages its unique legacy to thoughtfully serve communities around the world. Learn more by visiting Southwest.com/citizenship. To book travel, visit southwest.com; download the Southwest app; or call 800-I-FLY-SWA. (Statistical data current as of 1/26/23)
- Fibroid Institute DallasFibroid Institute Dallas was founded in 2016 by Dr. Suzanne Slonim to provide women with alternative fibroid treatment options, namely Uterine Fibroid Embolization. Dr. Slonim is a recognized interventional radiologist and leading fibroids expert in Dallas who has treated more than 30,000 patients. Dr. Slonim is widely regarded as a highly compassionate and competent doctor who has consistently received the Texas Super Doctor award and voted Best Doctor in Dallas in her category and is also a 2020 Women in Business Honoree of the Dallas Business Journal.Pam Gerber214-773-1525
- Marsh & McLennan AgencyMarsh McLennan Agency (MMA) provides business insurance, employee health & benefits, retirement, and private client insurance solutions to organizations and individuals seeking limitless possibilities. With 9,000 colleagues and 170 offices across North America, MMA combines the personalized service model of a local consultant with the global resources of the world’s leading professional services firm, Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC).Kevin PailetPresident | Dallas Employee Health & Benefits972-770-4534
- Lumini NetworkLUMINI is the first professional membership community for EAs dedicated to making CEOs and their EAs more effective together. For CEOs, we help you develop, retain, and recognize your most important partner, your EA. For EAs, we empower you to grow and thrive in your role. Our program and community experience for EAs provide guided methodologies, tools, best practices and scorecards to make the two of you better together. Sean Magennis, our Co-Founder and Chairman, led 30,000 CEOs in 140 countries across 24 time zones as the President and COO of YPO. But he did not do it alone. Jackie Ludwig, our Co-Founder and CEO, was his executive assistant. She developed, and flawlessly executed, a system to keep Sean out of the weeds and highly productive. This unique partnership, between an executive and an assistant, produced record business results. Sean and Jackie are dedicated to helping executives and their assistants produce record results for themselves.Jackie LudwigCEO469 734 6903
- Toyota Motor North America & LexusToyota (NYSE:TM) has been a part of the cultural fabric in the U.S. for more than 60 years, and is committed to advancing sustainable, next-generation mobility through our Toyota and Lexus brands, plus our nearly 1,500 dealerships. Toyota has created a tremendous value chain and directly employs more than 36,000 in the U.S. The company has contributed world-class design, engineering, and assembly of more than 30 million cars and trucks at our 9 manufacturing plants, 10 including our joint venture in Alabama that begins production in 2021.
- The Potter's House of DallasFounded in 1996, The Potter’s House is non-denominational, multicultural church led by Senior Pastor, T.D. Jakes. With more than 30,000 members on its rolls, The Potter’s House is consistently ranked among the largest and most influential churches in the U.S. The Potter’s House operates as a non-profit organization with its principal campus in southern Dallas. Deeply rooted in the local and global communities, the Potter’s House charter is to extend a “hand of help to the needy, a heart of compassion to the hurting, and a message of empowerment to the disenfranchised. “
- Bevi (Hydration Labs)Bevi offers delicious, customizable, healthy hydration that is eco-friendly! We believe that how you stay healthy and hydrated is your choice, but that you also shouldn't have to choose between what's good for you and what's good for the environment. Bevi started with a focus on the office market, but you can now find us in thousands of companies across multiple different sectors in both the US and Canada. Join the movement to #HydrateHappy and #GetBevi!!Aron KuehnemannVice President
- Merriman Anderson ArchitectsIt's not just our love of architecture and interior architecture that unites us here at MAA. It's a strong sense of family and a deep connection to clients, our projects and community. At Merriman Anderson Architects, we’ve devoted over 36 years to creating inspired solutions for clients all over the world. We’re architecturally diverse, community minded, and deeply passionate about projects that add value, beauty and meaning to their unique context. As our cities grow and evolve, we take pride in blending modern designs with the classic to respect and honor the essence of the built environment.
- NexPoint AdvisorsNexPoint is a multibillion-dollar alternative investment firm comprised of a group of investment advisers and sponsors, a broker-dealer, and a suite of related investment vehicles. NexPoint provides differentiated access to alternatives through a range of investment solutions, including public and private real estate investment trusts, tax-advantaged real estate vehicles, merger arbitrage and event driven strategies, other private real estate investments, closed-end funds, interval funds, and a business development company. NexPoint is based in Dallas, Texas and is part of a network of affiliates with expertise across the asset management and financial services spaces. For more information visit nexpoint.com.
- We Crush EventsWe Crush Events (https://wecrushevents.com) is an award-winning corporate events company that is 100% woman-owned and WBENC Certified. The company offers end-to-end event management for corporate clients at NO ADDITIONAL COST by leveraging their hospitality partnerships. We Crush Events has executed seminars, conferences, offsites, national sales meetings, incentive trips and other employee engagement events for companies like Google, Netflix, Spotify, HPE and many more.