We Keep Good Company
The Admin Awards is Made Possible by the Support of Our Program Sponsors
Without the support of companies that believe in our mission — the idea that a recognition program for Administrative Professionals is long overdue, this program would not be possible. Not only do the following companies truly understand the importance of this program, but they commit their budget, time and resources making The Dallas I Fort Worth Admin Awards a success. Please consider saying ‘thank you’ to the following companies when a need for their services arise by giving them a shot at your business. We carefully choose the brands and partners we align with so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of too.
- Delta DallasDelta Dallas believes the best employee-employer fit transcends basic skill and credentials – it’s mostly about finding the perfect interpersonal match. It’s the reason why Delta Dallas is a market leader in talent acquisition services, placing more than 50,000 professionals in the Dallas metroplex in administration, IT, accounting, human resources, legal and call centers over the past three decades.
- Southwest AirlinesIn its 45th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more than 49,000 Employees to more than 100 million Customers annually. Southwest proudly operates a network of 97 destinations across the United States and seven additional countries with more than 3,900 departures a day during peak travel season. With 43 consecutive years of profitability, Southwest is one of the most honored airlines in the world with an emphasis on performance and productivity, the importance of its People and the communities they serve, and an overall commitment to efficiency and the planet. Book Southwest Airlines’ low fares online at Southwest.com or by phone at 800-I-FLY-SWA.
- Pioneer Natural Resources
- Royal CateringWe at Royal Catering are thrilled to be the Official Catering Sponsor of The Admin Awards as we know who our best clients are. The Administrative Professionals are truly the glue that hold quality organizations together and our mission at Royal Catering is to help to make their jobs easier! We would not exist if it weren’t for our raving fans of Administrative Professionals. Let us show you how we will support you by bringing high quality, on-time and beautifully displayed catering into your office.Arlene GalvanClient Relationship Specialist972.437.1466, 972.437.1546
- SenderoIn today’s business world, simply staying where you are is not an option. The choice is to either grow or be left behind. All too often, growth results in increased costs, inadequate systems, ineffective organizations and other obstacles to profitability. At Sendero, we help growth-minded companies move forward by delivering transformational business strategies and solutions that not only support growth, but also enable them to remain agile, nimble, and efficient. Simply put, our goal is to put companies on a path to success that will enable them to not just grow, but to grow wisely.When you engage Sendero, you have a partner who is committed to your best interests. We work as an extension of your team, focusing the sharpest minds and technical expertise on the challenges you face, and offering practical, high-value solutions designed to help your business thrive.
- JC Penney
- Vail ResortsFew types of meeting destinations embody inspiration quite like mountain destinations. And Vail Resorts Meetings & Events is the mountain meetings expert, with iconic resorts in Colorado, Whistler, Park City, Lake Tahoe and Jackson Hole that take meetings and events to new elevations. A one-stop-shop for meetings and events of 10 to 2,000, Vail Resorts offers planners seamless access to everything their incredible all-season destinations have to offer—from guest rooms and meeting spaces to lift tickets, group activities, ground transportation and more—with one simple call or email.
- Hilton DallasHilton is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 16 world-class brands, dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. Hilton brands represent more than 100 hotels throughout the DFW Metroplex, offering meeting and event planners with a range of customizable options to fit any budget, space or lodging requirement. Our hotel teams are committed to providing a flawless experience for your next group meeting.
- Louder DesignWe are an award winning, global interactive agency dedicated to crafting unique, elegant and intuitive digital experiences (branding, websites, mobile applications, eCommerce) & marketing strategies (content, omni-channel, SEO, PPC, social media) set on a path that’s ever-evolving. Headquartered in the Dallas – Fort Worth metroplex, we strive to improve life through technology, with concepts that are a collection of original thoughts, careful insight and flawless delivery. Backed by a core team knit together by its unique mix of skills, we possess the right tools that transform your business by fostering brand outreach to achieve market connectivity. Though we live to create, what defines us is not our core capabilities, but dedication to the clients we serve. We always start with what’s most important – YOU & YOUR CUSTOMER. www.louderdesign.com
- Perks & Provisions
- US Med-EquipUS Med-Equip partners with top hospitals across the nation to provide the highest quality movable medical equipment for patients in their care. We’re proud to supply quality-certified equipment rented, sold, maintained and managed using the latest technology to help healthcare providers focus on their patients’ healing.
Cheers to Nominees Partners
- Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
- DHD FilmsHussain ManjeeChief Success Officer214.730.0101
- Lilium FloralsLisa PritchettOwner817.481.1565
- Bratton PhotographyStacy Bratton817.888.4218
- SINC AVRichard Sinclair817.896.3601
- Noms Bake Shop