We Keep Good Company
The Admin Awards is Made Possible by the Support of Our Program Sponsors
Without the support of companies that believe in our mission — the idea that a recognition program for Administrative Professionals is long overdue, this program would not be possible. Not only do the following companies truly understand the importance of this program, but they commit their budget, time and resources making The Dallas I Fort Worth Admin Awards a success. Please consider saying ‘thank you’ to the following companies when a need for their services arise by giving them a shot at your business. We carefully choose the brands and partners we align with so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of too.
- SouthwestIn it's 49th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more that 60,000 Employees to more than 100 million Customers annually. Southwest proudly operates a network of over 97 destinations across the United States and seven additional countries with more than 4,000 departures a day during peak travel season. Southwest is one of the most honored airlines in the world with an emphasis on performance and productivity, the importance of its People and the communities they serve, and an overall commitment to efficiency and the planet. Book Southwest Airlines’ low fares online at Southwest.com or by phone at 800-I-FLY-SWA.
- Robert HalfRobert Half is proud to be a long-time supporter and national partner of the Admin Awards. For more than 70 years, Robert Half has been the leader in specialized talent and recruiting solutions. With more than 300 locations worldwide, Robert Half helps job seekers find rewarding job opportunities and companies find the talent they need to be successful in the accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative and marketing, and administrative fields. Robert Half has once again been named to FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list and remains the top-ranked staffing firm (February 2021). For more information, including career resources and industry research, visit roberthalf.com.Taryn LemleDivision Director469-608-6949
- Pioneer Natural Resources
- Royal CateringWe at Royal Catering are thrilled to be the Official Catering Sponsor of The Admin Awards as we know who our best clients are. The Administrative Professionals are truly the glue that hold quality organizations together and our mission at Royal Catering is to help to make their jobs easier! We would not exist if it weren’t for our raving fans of Administrative Professionals. Let us show you how we will support you by bringing high quality, on-time and beautifully displayed catering into your office.Alan SweitzerPresident972-437-1466, 214-995-8233
- Louder DesignWe are an award winning, global interactive agency dedicated to crafting unique, elegant and intuitive digital experiences (branding, websites, mobile applications, eCommerce) & marketing strategies (content, omni-channel, SEO, PPC, social media) set on a path that’s ever-evolving. Headquartered in the Dallas – Fort Worth metroplex, we strive to improve life through technology, with concepts that are a collection of original thoughts, careful insight and flawless delivery. Backed by a core team knit together by its unique mix of skills, we possess the right tools that transform your business by fostering brand outreach to achieve market connectivity. Though we live to create, what defines us is not our core capabilities, but dedication to the clients we serve. We always start with what’s most important – YOU & YOUR CUSTOMER. www.louderdesign.com
- Perks & Provisions
- Fibroid Institute DallasFibroid Institute Dallas was founded in 2016 by Dr. Suzanne Slonim to provide women with alternative fibroid treatment options, namely Uterine Fibroid Embolization. Dr. Slonim is a recognized interventional radiologist and leading fibroids expert in Dallas who has treated more than 30,000 patients. Dr. Slonim is widely regarded as a highly compassionate and competent doctor who has consistently received the Texas Super Doctor award and voted Best Doctor in Dallas in her category and is also a 2020 Women in Business Honoree of the Dallas Business Journal.Pam Gerber214-773-1525
- Marsh & McLennan AgencyMarsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is one of the nation’s leading insurance brokerages, providing comprehensive business insurance and employee health and benefit solutions to companies and organizations of all sizes. MMA offers the local touch of a personal broker with the world class resources of an international firm. Mid-size companies need a partner they can trust and that can provide additional tools for opportunity and growth. More DFW mid-market employers have chosen MMA as their trusted insurance partner than any other firm.Kevin PailetPresident | Dallas Employee Health & Benefits972-770-4534
- Morrison Corporate TravelMorrison Corporate Travel is proud to be a Preferred Sponsor to The Admin Awards. Quick facts about us; we are a well-established, privately held Business Travel Management Company that has proudly served domestic and multi-national corporate travel clients for over 70 years. We offer global travel support 24/7/365 days a year. We excel at providing a “Better Travel Experience” because at Morrison Corporate Travel every business traveler we support is a V.I.P. When it comes to corporate travel, SERVICE MATTERS!Reed K. ThompsonDirector of Sales & Marketing650 245-8701
- Statler HotelThe Statler, Curio Collection by Hilton is an iconic downtown Dallas experience. This resilient 19-story landmark opened in 1956 and established Dallas as an epicenter for business and entertainment. In addition to the largest convention space in the southwest, the hotel boasted many firsts including elevator music and the city’s first and only heliport. Numerous celebrities performed in the Grand Ballroom including the Jackson 5 and Tony Bennett. The Statler symbolizes the heart and soul of downtown Dallas.Michael KellyDirector of Sales & Marketing469-776-3720
- Women's Empowerment Institute (WEI)As a non-profit organization, our mission is to support underserved women to remove barriers that prevent them access to education, skills and work experience across a broad range of business and technical careers where we all know women are underrepresented. Consequently, we aim to also provide women with the skills needed to obtain gainful employment, thrive at work and be successful in life.Gina AvilaFounder914-479-9891