We Keep Good Company
The Admin Awards is Made Possible by the Support of Our Program Sponsors
Without the support of companies that believe in our mission — the idea that a recognition program for Administrative Professionals is long overdue, this program would not be possible. Not only do the following companies truly understand the importance of this program, but they commit their budget, time and resources making The Washington DC Admin Awards a success. Please consider saying ‘thank you’ to the following companies when a need for their services arise by giving them a shot at your business. We carefully choose the brands and partners we align with so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of too.
- SouthwestIn it's 49th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more that 60,000 Employees to more than 100 million Customers annually. Southwest proudly operates a network of over 97 destinations across the United States and seven additional countries with more than 4,000 departures a day during peak travel season. Southwest is one of the most honored airlines in the world with an emphasis on performance and productivity, the importance of its People and the communities they serve, and an overall commitment to efficiency and the planet. Book Southwest Airlines’ low fares online at Southwest.com or by phone at 800-I-FLY-SWA.
- Robert HalfRobert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects opportunities at great companies with highly skilled job seekers. With more than 300 locations worldwide, we offer contract and permanent placement solutions in the fields of finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support. Robert Half has once again been named to FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list and remains the top-ranked staffing firm (February 2021). For more information, including career resources and industry research, visit roberthalf.com.James McFieldBranch Director202-998-8420
- Kimpton Hotels & RestaurantsKimpton Hotels & Restaurants is an industry pioneer, first introducing the boutique concept to the United States more than 40 years ago. We’re known for making travelers feel genuinely cared for through our heartfelt, human connections, thoughtful perks and amenities, inventive meetings and events, bold and playful design, and a sincerely personal style of guest service. Whether you’re building a travel program, planning a meeting or event, or arranging an individual trip, we mix business with pleasure for a memorable stay every time.
- Mortgage Bankers AssociationThe Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) is the national association representing the real estate finance industry, an industry that employs more than 330,000 people in virtually every community in the country. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the association works to ensure the continued strength of the nation's residential and commercial real estate markets, to expand homeownership, and to extend access to affordable housing to all Americans. MBA promotes fair and ethical lending practices and fosters professional excellence among real estate finance employees through a wide range of educational programs and a variety of publications. Its membership of more than 1,900 companies includes all elements of real estate finance: independent mortgage banks, mortgage brokers, commercial banks, thrifts, REITs, Wall Street conduits, life insurance companies, credit unions, and others in the mortgage lending field. For additional information, visit MBA's website: www.mba.org.
- TenableTenable is the Cyber Exposure company. Over 30,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. As the creator of Nessus, Tenable extended its expertise in vulnerabilities to deliver the world’s first platform to see and secure any digital asset on any computing platform. Tenable customers include more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500, more than 30 percent of the Global 2000 and large government agencies. Learn more at www.tenable.comAna Brooks
- Clark Construction GroupAmerican owned and operated since 1906, Clark Construction Group is one of the most experienced and respected building and civil construction firms in the nation. For more than a century, Clark has been transforming the ideas and visions of their clients into award-winning projects. Our portfolio features projects of all sizes and levels of complexity – from intricate interior renovations to some of the most complex civil operations in the country, we can build it all – and we do. Clark’s breadth of capabilities ensures that we are able to meet our clients’ needs every time, on every front.
- AltriaAltria has a leading portfolio of tobacco products for U.S. tobacco consumers age 21+. Altria’s Vision by 2030 is to responsibly lead the transition of adult smokers to a smoke-free future (Vision). Altria is Moving Beyond Smoking™, leading the way in moving adult smokers away from cigarettes by taking action to transition millions to potentially less harmful choices - believing it is a substantial opportunity for adult tobacco consumers, Altria’s businesses and society. Altria’s wholly owned subsidiaries include leading manufacturers of both combustible and smoke-free products. In combustibles, Altria owns Philip Morris USA Inc. (PM USA), the most profitable U.S. cigarette manufacturer, and John Middleton Co. (Middleton), a leading U.S. cigar manufacturer. Altria’s smoke-free portfolio includes ownership of U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company LLC (USSTC), the leading global moist smokeless tobacco (MST) manufacturer, and Helix Innovations LLC (Helix), a rapidly growing manufacturer of oral nicotine pouches. Altria also enhances its smoke-free product portfolio with exclusive U.S. commercialization rights to the IQOS Tobacco Heating System® and Marlboro HeatSticks®, and an equity investment in JUUL Labs, Inc. (JUUL). Altria also owns equity investments in Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (ABI), the world’s largest brewer, and Cronos Group Inc. (Cronos), a leading Canadian cannabinoid company.