We Keep Good Company
The Admin Awards is Made Possible by the Support of Our Program Sponsors
Without the support of companies that believe in our mission — the idea that a recognition program for Administrative Professionals is long overdue, this program would not be possible. Not only do the following companies truly understand the importance of this program, but they commit their budget, time and resources making The Washington DC Admin Awards a success. Please consider saying ‘thank you’ to the following companies when a need for their services arise by giving them a shot at your business. We carefully choose the brands and partners we align with so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of too.
- Waldorf AstoriaWaldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is a portfolio of more than 30 iconic properties that creates a unique sense of place with a relentless commitment to elegant service, one-of-a-kind experiences and culinary expertise in landmark destinations around the world. Inspired by their timeless environments and sincerely elegant service, Waldorf Astoria hotels deliver an effortless experience seamlessly, creating a true sense of place for guests through stunning architecture, the iconic Peacock Alley, refined art collections and elevated in-room amenities. Experience an unforgettable stay at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts by booking at waldorfastoria.com or through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app.
- SouthwestSouthwest Airlines Co. operates one of the world’s most admired and awarded airlines, delivering one-of-a-kind value and Customer Service in 121 airports across 11 countries. Southwest began in 1971, offering friendly, reliable, and low-cost air travel, and now carries more air travelers flying nonstop within the United States than any other airline. Famous for its Employee-first Culture, Southwest maintains an unprecedented record of no involuntary furloughs or layoffs in its history. By empowering its more than 66,000 People to deliver unparalleled Hospitality, the airline cherishes a passionate loyalty among as many as 130 million Customers carried a year. That formula for success brought industry-leading prosperity and 47 consecutive years of profitability for Southwest Shareholders (NYSE: LUV). Southwest also leverages its unique legacy to thoughtfully serve communities around the world. Learn more by visiting Southwest.com/citizenship. To book travel, visit southwest.com; download the Southwest app; or call 800-I-FLY-SWA. (Statistical data current as of 1/26/23)
- Robert HalfRobert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects opportunities at great companies with highly skilled job seekers. With more than 300 locations worldwide, we offer contract and permanent placement solutions in the fields of finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support. Robert Half named to FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list for the 25th consecutive year (February 2022). For more information, including career resources and industry research, visit roberthalf.com.Becky WalkerField Marketing Manager
- Mortgage Bankers AssociationThe Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) is the national association representing the real estate finance industry, an industry that employs more than 330,000 people in virtually every community in the country. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the association works to ensure the continued strength of the nation's residential and commercial real estate markets, to expand homeownership, and to extend access to affordable housing to all Americans. MBA promotes fair and ethical lending practices and fosters professional excellence among real estate finance employees through a wide range of educational programs and a variety of publications. Its membership of more than 1,900 companies includes all elements of real estate finance: independent mortgage banks, mortgage brokers, commercial banks, thrifts, REITs, Wall Street conduits, life insurance companies, credit unions, and others in the mortgage lending field. For additional information, visit MBA's website: www.mba.org.
Dedicated to fulfilling its founding vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, Hilton is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 19 world-class brands comprising more than 7,100 properties and more than 1.1 million rooms in 123 countries and territories. Since opening the first hotel over 100 years ago, Hilton has welcomed over 3 billion guests. Through its commitment, leadership, and innovation is one of the most respected brands in the world. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, the more than 150 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can't buy.
"It has been, and continues to be, our responsibility to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.", Conrad Hilton, founder, Hilton Hotels
“ We are a business serving people, and our Team Members extend their passion for hospitality beyond our hotel walls every day. ” Chris Nassetta, President & CEO
- Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
- InsperitySince 1986, Insperity’s mission has been to help businesses succeed so communities prosper. Offering the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace, Insperity is defined by an unrivaled breadth and depth of services and level of care. Through an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology, Insperity delivers the administrative relief, reduced liabilities and better benefit solutions that businesses need for sustained growth. With 2022 revenues of $5.9 billion and more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference in thousands of businesses and communities nationwide. For more information, visit insperity.com.
- Destination DC
Admin Gift Partners
- Johns Hopkins UniversityJohns Hopkins University and Medicine improves the health of the community and the world by setting the standard of excellence in medical education, research and clinical care. Diverse and inclusive, Johns Hopkins educates medical students, scientists, health care professionals and the public, conducts biomedical research, and provides patient-centered medicine to prevent, diagnose and treat human illness.