Discover the Admin’s Impact on Employee Morale and Company Culture Whitepaper and Roundtable Recording
The Admin’s Impact on Employee Morale and Company Culture is lively discussion and Whitepaper that covered the following topics:
– How Administrative Professionals lead by being brave, especially when leadership is the source of bad culture
– How Admins drive and influence culture rituals that create connection in any work environment, including remote
– How Admins can inspire culture by being their authentic selves
– How Admins drive business outcomes by influencing teams around company values
– What Admins have tried that didn’t work in improving employee morale and creating a great culture, that we all can learn from!
Moderated by: Cynthia Young, Retired Executive & Culture Builder – UT Southwestern, Ambit Energy & Southwest Airlines
– Nan Barry, Managing Director, Southwest Airlines
– Robin Guido, Executive Assistant, Salesforce
– Erica Young, Executive Assistant, Whiting Turner Contracting Company
– Jillian Hufnagel, Slim.AI, Head of Culture
– Nancy Nordberg, Retired Executive Assistant to the CEO, Maxim Integrated
– Rene Garcia, Executive Assistant, Janus Henderson
To tell us about your favorite professional development resources for Administrative Professionals click HERE.