The Admin Awards Advisory Board is a unique leadership opportunity reserved for exceptional, career-minded Administrative Professionals that have a passion for advancing their profession as well as Sponsors, HR Leaders, and other professionals eager to work together to help us achieve our goals. Benefits of serving on an Advisory Board include:
– Extending your circle of influence and building new relationships
– Getting new perspectives and ideas
– Contributing to the development of a particular profession or industry
– Discovering new potential customers, business partnerships, and opportunity for cross-promotion
– Personal satisfaction of helping to steer a company to success
– Prestige and resume building
Watch the Advisory Board Info Session Now:
To watch a recorded Advisory Board Info Session with Sunny, the Founder of the Admin Awards please click HERE.
The function of the Admin Awards Advisory Board is to ensure we create a program that reflects the needs and wants of the local Administrative Professional community while helping us achieve our goals in the areas of awareness, nominations, major prizes, and sponsorships. Advisory board service is typically a one-year term and meetings occur over a ten-month period. The majority of monthly board meetings will be held via Zoom with a few in-person dinners or breakfasts along the way.
The Advisory Board has become something very special to previous year board members for a variety of reasons. Not only do members report feeling tremendous fulfillment from being a part of something bigger than themselves — that they helped grow into an exciting, thriving program, but the friendships built along the way are incredibly meaningful and cherished.
Advisory Board members have successfully leveraged their appointed positions to help them differentiate themselves from other job candidates and to help establish themselves as leaders in both their profession and organizations. Tenured Admins supporting CEO’s of our country’s top companies have served on the board in addition to Admins representing lesser-known organizations. The one thing all members have in common is a passion and commitment to making great things happen together!
Those interested in applying should be sure you have the bandwidth, heart, and commitment for serving for the entire term which is typically an 8-10 month commitment. Applications are now being accepted for 2022 Programs:
Chicago (Application Deadline Wednesday, Dec. 15)
Silicon Valley (Application Deadline Wednesday, Dec. 15)
Houston (Application Deadline Wednesday, Dec. 15)
Dallas Fort Worth (Application Deadline Tuesday, Feb. 1)
San Francisco Bay Area (Application Deadline Tuesday, Feb. 1)
Denver (Application Deadline Wednesday, Dec. 15)
Boston (Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, Maine) (Application Deadline Tuesday, Feb. 1)
Philadelphia (Application Deadline Tuesday, Feb. 1)
Pacific Northwest (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana) (Application Deadline Wednesday, Dec. 15)
Washington D.C. (including Maryland & Virginia) (Advisory Board Complete for 2022)
– Approximately 3-4 hours a month in volunteer hours should be expected, which includes board meeting time.
– Time will likely be spent outside of board meetings helping us build program awareness, encourage nominations, resources, major prizes, etc.
– Board participants help connect the Admin Awards to people and companies that we identify as potential sponsors and community partners.
– There is no financial requirement or expectation that your company will serve as a sponsor of The Admin Awards.
– Board members cannot miss more than 2 meetings with advance notice.
One of our Executive Board Members will contact you soon to talk in more detail about the opportunity and your interest in serving on one of our boards.