A Community Partnership is a reciprocal marketing partnership between select partners and the Admin Awards to provide mutual benefits that help build awareness of our respective organizatioins. Community Partnerships involve no cash-exchange but the following benefits:
Admin Awards’ Obligations
The Admin Awards Agrees to furnish Community Partner with the following benefits:
- Community Partner will receive exposure as a Community Event Partner on www.adminawards.com, to include a logo, contact information and a 50-word write up
- Community Partner recognition by name inclusion in all market specific email blasts
- Permission to use The Admin Awards’ Proud Partner logo in all communications
- Community Partner inclusion in Admin Awards commemorative Finalist and Winners publication, distributed digitally to the local business community post event
- Community Partner inclusion in Awards Gala recap email blast to all event attendees
- Attendance at monthly Advisory Board meetings alongside board members which are Administrative Professionals helping move the program forward as well as Sponsors and other Community Partners
- Opportunity to represent the Admin Awards as an extension of our team in helping build awareness of the program with access to the ‘Trigger Nomination’ function reserved only for Sponsors and Board Members
Admin Awards Live!
- Cheers to Nominees Zoom Happy Hour Invitation and acknlowedgement as a Community Partner. This is our “warm up” event where we congratulate all program nominees, thank their supervisors for taking the time to nominate them and generate excitement for the Awards Celebration
- Community Partner inclusion in the event webcast presentation
- Community Partner will receive 5 “Watch Only” invitations to attend the Admin Awards LIVE! event
- Option to provide a Major Prize during the event ($500 minimum value, subject to approval). Our Prize Breaks are legendary and represent another powerful way to celebrate the Administrative Community. Prize Partners receive promotion during the prize giveaway and receive a list of attending Admins for post event business development.
Community Partner Obligations
In exchange for the benefits above, Community Partner agrees to provide the Admin Awards the following:
- Promotion of The Admin Awards’ Call for Nominations to its consumer database through a minimum of three (3) email blasts to its household database
- Membership Listing or ad with click-through link in Newsletter or website for the duration of the partnership if applicable
- Promotion of the Admin Awards Call for Nominations on Social Media profiles
- Participation in Trigger Nominations function and/or encouraging Executives to nominate their Administrative Professionals for the Admin Awards. Goal is that Community Partners drive 10 nominations through these efforts.
- Introductions to targets for sponsorship discussions where possible
- Additional promotional and awareness-driving activities, as mutually agreed