Discover the Future of Work Whitepaper and Roundtable Recording
2020 and 2021 made us realize that the future of work could change for Administrative Professionals as they considered where they’re most productive; at home, at the office or a mix of both? We sat down with an extraordinary group of Admin panelists who spoke on:
– Pros and cons of in office, remote and hybrid work environments
– How to build a strong case for a remote work structure as an Administrator
– How to make remote workers feel included and connected
– How to navigate COVID-19 in the workplace
We captured this useful advice and anecdotes in an informative Whitepaper and via the Event Recording.
Moderated by: Colleen Affeldt, Managing Director – RGT Wealth Advisors
– Christine Gooch, Executive Assistant, Novartis
– Melinda Vail Goodnight, Executive Assistant, Southwest Airlines
– Meredith Hayes, Executive Assistant, DaVita
– Alice F. Howard, Sponsorship Coordinator, Toyota
– Kathleen Robinson, Executive Assistant, Marvell Semiconductor
To tell us about your favorite professional development resources for Administrative Professionals click HERE.