We Keep Good Company
The Admin Awards is Made Possible by the Support of Our Program Sponsors
Without the support of companies that believe in our mission — the idea that a recognition program for Administrative Professionals is long overdue, this program would not be possible. Not only do the following companies truly understand the importance of this program, but they commit their budget, time and resources making The San Francisco Admin Awards a success. Please consider saying ‘thank you’ to the following companies when a need for their services arise by giving them a shot at your business. We carefully choose the brands and partners we align with so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of too.
- SalesforceAs the world’s #1 CRM, Salesforce’s goal is to help your business connect to its customers in a whole new way. We focus on customer success and consistently deliver new technologies that empower Trailblazers to innovate, build, personalize, and be successful. We inspire each other and the industry through our values and culture, which comes to life in our products, events, workspaces, and in the ways that we give back to our communities. This has led us to be ranked Fortune Magazine’s #1 “Best Company To Work For” in 2018. Learn more at salesforce.com.
- SouthwestIn its 45th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more than 49,000 Employees to more than 100 million Customers annually. Southwest proudly operates a network of 97 destinations across the United States and seven additional countries with more than 3,900 departures a day during peak travel season. With 43 consecutive years of profitability, Southwest is one of the most honored airlines in the world with an emphasis on performance and productivity, the importance of its People and the communities they serve, and an overall commitment to efficiency and the planet. Book Southwest Airlines’ low fares online at Southwest.com or by phone at 800-I-FLY-SWA.
- Morrison Corporate TravelMorrison Corporate Travel is proud to be a Preferred Sponsor to The San Francisco Admin Awards. Quick facts about us; we are a well-established, privately held Business Travel Management Company that has proudly served domestic and multi-national corporate travel clients for over 70 years. We offer global travel support 24/7/365 days a year. We excel at providing a “Better Travel Experience” because at Morrison Corporate Travel every business traveler we support is a V.I.P. When it comes to corporate travel, SERVICE MATTERS!Kimberley RausaBusiness Development Manager650-342-7221 ext. 18
- Gateway GlobalSan Francisco Bay Area, Gateway Global has been a leader in the chauffeured ground transportation industry, servicing cities Nationwide and Around-the-World since 1979. We provide our clients the highest level of worldwide transportation services, the finest trained chauffeurs, and the best maintained fleet the industry has to offer. Whether the request is for a simple point to point transfer, a shuttle or charter service, or special tours and event planning, Gateway Global is available to arrange and coordinate all aspects of our clients’ transportation needs.Reed ThompsonVP of Sales & Marketing650-808-7669
- Robert HalfRobert Half is the world's first and largest specialized staffing firm. The company places professionals on a temporary and full-time basis in the accounting/finance, technology, legal, creative and administrative fields. For more information, visit roberthalf.com.Ireneo MendozaRegional Vice President650-574-8200
- Vail ResortsFew types of meeting destinations embody inspiration quite like mountain destinations. And Vail Resorts Meetings & Events is the mountain meetings expert, with iconic resorts in Colorado, Whistler, Park City, Lake Tahoe and Jackson Hole that take meetings and events to new elevations. A one-stop-shop for meetings and events of 10 to 2,000, Vail Resorts offers planners seamless access to everything their incredible all-season destinations have to offer—from guest rooms and meeting spaces to lift tickets, group activities, ground transportation and more—with one simple call or email.Haley MurrayGlobal Sales Manager | West Coast530-321-5632
- SF GiantsThe San Francisco Giants strive to provide baseball fans with the best experience in all of MLB. AT&T Park, home of the three-time San Francisco World Champion Giants boasts breathtaking views, classic design and many incredible features. With the longest sellout streak in National League history and the second longest in all of Major League Baseball, the Giants continue to lead baseball in highest capacity and have drawn more than 3,300,000 fans to the ballpark for seven consecutive seasons. www.sfgiants.com – game schedule, tickets, ballpark info www.giantsenterprises.com – plan your special event at the ballpark www.giantscommunityfund.org – learn about the Giants’ community endeavors
- RocheRoche is a major biotechnology employer in the Bay Area with main hubs in Pleasanton, Santa Clara and South San Francisco (Genentech). With its global headquarters located in Basel, Switzerland, Roche is a pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives. As a leader in personalized healthcare we aim to fit the right treatment to each patient in the best way possible.
- MoogsoftMoogsoft is a pioneer and leading provider of AIOps solutions that help IT teams work faster and smarter. With patented AI analyzing billions of events daily across the world’s most complex IT environments, the Moogsoft AIOps platform helps the world’s top enterprises avoid outages, automate service assurance, and accelerate digital transformation initiatives. Founded in 2011, Moogsoft has more than 120 customers worldwide including SAP SuccessFactors, American Airlines, Fannie Mae, Yahoo!, and HCL Technologies. It has established strategic partnerships with leading managed service providers and outsourcing organizations including AWS, Cisco, HCL Technologies, TCS and Wipro.
Grand Prize Partners
- Morrison Corporate TravelKimberley RausaBusiness Development Manager650-342-7221 ext. 18
- LufthansaKatja SteinekeAccount Manager415-505-5497
- House of KooserJohn BerrymanWest Coast Sales Manager415-517-9026
Admin Gift Partners
- Managed by QManaged by Q simplifies the way your office is run, so you can focus on what matters most to your business. We built the first platform for office services––a trusted network of the best local service professionals and a team of workplace experts. Let us handle your office needs, whether that’s fixing the heat or painting the conference rooms, while you create an environment that inspires your team’s best work.
- Spitfire AdvertisingShana Anderson-NutePresident408-400-0556
- EastBay EDAEast Bay Economic Development Alliance (East Bay EDA) is a cross-sector partnership with over 28 years supporting strategic economic development in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. East Bay EDA convenes diverse stakeholders including local business, government and community leaders who recognize the extraordinary value of our region as global leaders and an unrivaled place to live and work. Focused on creating a thriving business climate, East Bay EDA is a champion of regional collaboration providing a healthy and vibrant economy through direct business services, legislative advocacy and regional networking.
- Admin UniverseJoanne LindenPresident & Master Trainer866-402-2819 ext. 102
- Culture Summit