We Keep Good Company
The Admin Awards is Made Possible by the Support of Our Program Sponsors
Without the support of companies that believe in our mission — the idea that a recognition program for Administrative Professionals is long overdue, this program would not be possible. Not only do the following companies truly understand the importance of this program, but they commit their budget, time and resources making The San Francisco Admin Awards a success. Please consider saying ‘thank you’ to the following companies when a need for their services arise by giving them a shot at your business. We carefully choose the brands and partners we align with so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of too.
- SouthwestSouthwest Airlines Co. operates one of the world’s most admired and awarded airlines, delivering one-of-a-kind value and Customer Service in 121 airports across 11 countries. Southwest began in 1971, offering friendly, reliable, and low-cost air travel, and now carries more air travelers flying nonstop within the United States than any other airline. Famous for its Employee-first Culture, Southwest maintains an unprecedented record of no involuntary furloughs or layoffs in its history. By empowering its more than 66,000 People to deliver unparalleled Hospitality, the airline cherishes a passionate loyalty among as many as 130 million Customers carried a year. That formula for success brought industry-leading prosperity and 47 consecutive years of profitability for Southwest Shareholders (NYSE: LUV). Southwest also leverages its unique legacy to thoughtfully serve communities around the world. Learn more by visiting Southwest.com/citizenship. To book travel, visit southwest.com; download the Southwest app; or call 800-I-FLY-SWA. (Statistical data current as of 1/26/23)
- Robert HalfRobert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects opportunities at great companies with highly skilled job seekers. With more than 300 locations worldwide, we offer contract and permanent placement solutions in the fields of finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support. Robert Half named to FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list for the 25th consecutive year (February 2022). For more information, including career resources and industry research, visit roberthalf.com.Becky WalkerField Marketing Manager
- Levi’s StadiumLevi’s® Stadium is the Bay Area’s premiere sports and entertainment venue. The beauty of Levi’s® Stadium can be the backdrop for your next private event. For corporate events, meetings and retreats, holiday parties, conference and conventions, Levi’s Stadium has a stunning selection of event spaces for any occasion. Collaborating with the right team is the key to an original and authentic event. Our Special Events Team is dedicated to building relationships, prompt communications, timelines and details. flawless planning equals a flawless event. When planning your next event, THINK OUTSIDE THE BALLROOM and give your guests a WOW experience they will never forget!Catherine LentzDirector, Special Events
- SalesforceAs the world’s #1 CRM, Salesforce’s goal is to help your business connect to its customers in a whole new way. We focus on customer success and consistently deliver new technologies that empower Trailblazers to innovate, build, personalize, and be successful. We inspire each other and the industry through our values and culture, which comes to life in our products, events, workspaces, and in the ways that we give back to our communities. This has led us to be ranked Fortune Magazine’s #1 “Best Company To Work For” in 2018. Learn more at salesforce.com.
- GileadGilead Sciences, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that has pursued and achieved breakthroughs in medicine for more than three decades, with the goal of creating a healthier world for all people. The company is committed to advancing innovative medicines to prevent and treat life-threatening diseases, including HIV, viral hepatitis and cancer. Gilead operates in more than 35 countries worldwide, with headquarters in Foster City, California.
- RadishMatt Seriff-CullickCo-Founder(415) 494-9705
- Gateway Global
- Admin Universe
- Mozilla Corporation
- Whole Foods Market CateringWhole Foods Market is excited to launch corporate catering + delivery in the Bay Area. From impressive breakfast spreads to convenient boxed lunches, we have your business needs covered – and with the ingredient standards you would expect from Whole Foods Market. For more information on our corporate program, please contact our corporate concierge Marissa Lewis / [email protected].MARISSA LEWISPrincipal Catering Sales Manager949.919.3690