We Keep Good Company
The Admin Awards is Made Possible by the Support of Our Program Sponsors
Without the support of companies that believe in our mission — the idea that a recognition program for Administrative Professionals is long overdue, this program would not be possible. Not only do the following companies truly understand the importance of this program, but they commit their budget, time and resources making The Denver Admin Awards a success. Please consider saying ‘thank you’ to the following companies when a need for their services arise by giving them a shot at your business. We carefully choose the brands and partners we align with so you can rest assured you’ll be well taken care of too.
- Southwest AirlinesIn its 45th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more than 49,000 Employees to more than 100 million Customers annually. Southwest proudly operates a network of 97 destinations across the United States and seven additional countries with more than 3,900 departures a day during peak travel season. With 43 consecutive years of profitability, Southwest is one of the most honored airlines in the world with an emphasis on performance and productivity, the importance of its People and the communities they serve, and an overall commitment to efficiency and the planet. Book Southwest Airlines’ low fares online at Southwest.com or by phone at 800-I-FLY-SWA.
- Executive ForumExecutive Forum provides results-oriented leadership development programs for organizations large or small. Their facilitated learning approach is designed to enable immediate application of new skills and their clients report significant gains in developing a sense of community, fostering stronger cross-functional relationships and building the bench strength needed to navigate the future. Their programs are provided as in-house custom offerings or as open enrollment workshops. Whatever leadership development needs a company has, they work with them to discover the best pairing of content and facilitation to meet their needs.Marjorie M. MauldinPresident & Owner303-796-0444
- Vail ResortsFew types of meeting destinations embody inspiration quite like mountain destinations. And Vail Resorts Meetings & Events is the mountain meetings expert, with iconic resorts in Colorado, Whistler, Park City, Lake Tahoe and Jackson Hole that take meetings and events to new elevations. A one-stop-shop for meetings and events of 10 to 2,000, Vail Resorts offers planners seamless access to everything their incredible all-season destinations have to offer—from guest rooms and meeting spaces to lift tickets, group activities, ground transportation and more—with one simple call or email.Ellen CollinsYour Mountain Meetings Expert – Colorado303-881-7167
- Serendipity CateringFrom boxed lunches, to hot buffets for meetings, to formal galas—transform your Denver office event into a unique and special experience with Serendipity Catering’s culinary expertise. We will help you efficiently and effectively plan any type of corporate gathering offering assistance with event coordination, venue selection, custom menus and more. Sustainability is a core value of our foundation—Serendipity Catering was the first catering company to receive the designation of Certifiably Green Denver in 2011, and were the national winner of the EPA’s Food Recovery Challenge in 2016. Enjoy delicious and fresh food paired with unparalleled professional service from Serendipity Catering: https://www.serendipityfood.com/corporate/Candis AyersService Consultant – Corporate Catering Specialist303-561-3663
- Centura HealthAt Centura Health, we’re focused on the future of whole health. With a century of dedicated care, we are the region’s health care leader and are neighbors serving neighbors. Our entire ecosystem of connected caregivers are dedicated to finding new and enhanced ways to bring mind, body and spirit together in harmony. Across Colorado and western Kansas, our incredible people impactfully live their mission and make a difference around them, changing lives for the better.
- Admin Universe
- BouquetsBJ DyerOwner303.333.5500
- Nothing Bundt CakesDea Kreisman & Chris LukowskiOwners303.925.1600, 720.630.7864
- twentystarKevin HornPrincipal and Creative Director303-596-4134
- Masters Memories
- Colorado VisionsBrian WalskiOwner & Photographer303.261.6583
- Futago DigitalBruce FernandezOwner & Photographer720.979.7909
- All Digital Photo and VideoDevin ScheerCOO970.324.4682